Battlefront 3 pros and cons

Canga

Disclaimer: this is based on the available trailer and gameplay footage. Everything is subject to change without notice and the game is still in its testing phases.

This game was my childhood, so I'm going to buy it for "nostalgia reasons" alone.

I've created a pros and cons list to provide some details for you guys in case you plan on purchasing the new editon of Battlefront.

Pros:

Looks beautiful. The gameplay is jawdroppingly beautiful. Enough said.

A NEW BATTLEFRONT GAME (I've been waiting years for this.)

First and third person.

40 Player battles.

Customizable loadouts. Weapons/Grenades/Sheilds.

Co-op and single player missions.

Air ships battles over ground battles.

Customizable races (I'll be playing as a Rodian myself).

Audio is fantastic. The grenade sounds and laser sounds are sooooooo satisfying. Grenade sound at 1:14 on first video).

Playable jedis, AT-AT, AT-DP, etc.

Jetpacks! Weeeeee!

Cons:

Made by Dice (EA fps branch) This is a cheap shot, but EA always find a way to screw things up.

Same engine as battlefield, so it will play very similarily.

No space battles.

No galactic conquest.

DLC is almost certaintly confirmed.

Gamemodes don't look very fun.

HUD looks like garbage (Should be fixed by release)

Vehicles on rails. (That's right, you can't direct where the massive AT-AT will stomp) I quote the developers: "Freedom isn't always fun"

Single player doesn't look as fleshed out as the previous games.

AT-AT potentially OP? and fighting over who gets to drive them and who gets to play as the jedis is going to happen often.

Origin....

Pre - order for OP pistol.

There is leaked gameplay footage all over the internet, but Electronic Arts drops them like flys with DMCA takedowns.

• Like 2

I don't consider the game playing like battlefield to be a con, since the first 2 battlefront games were literally Battlefield 1942 clones with an added 3rd person view, but even then it's nothing like battlefield 3 or 4(some might find this dissapointing)

Also about the leaked footage, the leakers were idiots, EA straight up made us sign a NDA before even touching the game and they knew full well that their videos would be taken down and accounts banned, EA told us that would happen even before the test started.

I don't consider the game playing like battlefield to be a con, since the first 2 battlefront games were literally Battlefield 1942 clones with an added 3rd person view, but even then it's nothing like battlefield 3 or 4(some might find this dissapointing)

Also about the leaked footage, the leakers were idiots, EA straight up made us sign a NDA before even touching the game and they knew full well that their videos would be taken down and accounts banned, EA told us that would happen even before the test started.

I personally love the battlefront games (Bad Company 2 especially), but there is no way in heck I'm going to buy the new one when battlefront comes out. 

You're right about the take downs, EA has every right to do them.

Anyways! There is a new gameplay trailer that I like even more than the first.