Houses and families and capes and whatnot

crimson_music

Right so while nomming on a hot pocket, I had this idea. What if we sort of 'Divided' the server up into 'houses' or families or whatever you want to call them. (If you are at all familiar with medieval

fantasy or just that time period, you should know what I'm talking about). Each house could have its own house crest or flag along with a sort of base castle/city and then have holdfasts (smaller castles) spread across certain parts of the map. Ever hear of the cape mod? If you don't have a minecraft cape, you can install this mod and  choose or make a cape of your own. For each house it would have its own house crest and to identify who is in each house, the server goers would install the mod and equip the cape of their house. Each house would have a Matriarch and a Patriarch (optional) and its own governing system. Hope you guys like! If there are other things you would like to add, feel free to ask! Night everyone.

Blah blah blah blah blah .. * negative remark * .. blah blah blah.

Well put, Lazy. I don't think it will go into effect either, due to the complete take-over of gameplay it would require. But I think it does have potential to be a temporary type of gameplay to swap into every now and then.

• Like 1

(plus how would pvp come into effetct?)

To answer your question lazy, what I imagined is that some houses would be predefined enemies (to give it some realism). So they would lead raids on a preset date (as to make sure no one is caught unawares) and the winner would get some sort of reward from the looser. The addition of horses in the next update would also aid in the realistic feeling of this gamemode. Again, any of this is subject to change to make it work with the popular opinion. P.S. you could still survive on their own even if you are part of  a family. Of course there is always the option of being a hermit XD! If there are any more questions that are specific to a single user, please message me privately THANKS