Sign in to follow this  
Coastercraze

Minecraft Competition Planning Thread (UHC, various mini game events, etc)

This thread will be used to plan official various events on our Minecraft server. Currently, I'd like to get UHC running at least once a month. However, there's more than just that out there, so let's hear it!

I'd say the 25th or 26th we should do something.

I think some pvp mini games would be good like a capture the wool map so we can have multiple rounds for people who can't make one of them, or maybe a battle dome it is kind of like UHC but you have 15 minutes to gather supplies and build a base and you win by killing all of the other team or destroying their obsidien. More rules come with battle dome that i can explain if we do one.

I think some pvp mini games would be good like a capture the wool map so we can have multiple rounds for people who can't make one of them, or maybe a battle dome it is kind of like UHC but you have 15 minutes to gather supplies and build a base and you win by killing all of the other team or destroying their obsidien. More rules come with battle dome that i can explain if we do one.

Ohhh I like the idea of a "battle dome".

I'd probably design it so that you'd have to dig / mine x blocks deep under it and then build your base (dome would probably be like 100 block radius or something.

The gameshow is not pure pvp. 

A quick mind and proper communication is what allows you to win.

***********************************************************************************

We will need 7 players (one for gameshow host)

Judging as I know the courses  I will not participate as a player.

I will instead explain the game and rules.

***********************************************************************************

Also, we could play games other than minecraft.

I was thinking of L4D2 if only 4 people could make it or other objective games. 

I'd strongly recommend setting up a solid schedule as to not let anybody down.

Something like:

June 8: UHC

June 15: Gameshow

June 22: Left 4 Dead 2

June 29: etc...

fin 

Edited by gansta434
Fixed spacing

Speaking for friends here (Dempsey14, moneyboy941, DunTkin, YOLO_MONKEY) in saying steam funds are always gladly accepted as prizes.

Or, I just thought for some if they're into csgo you could give a skin of there choice within a given price range if people are into that sort of thing (I know me and my friends are), but I think that could be cool (and different). But just throwing out some ideas.